Are you good at writing content?
Digital marketing agency, and Chamber members, Innovation Visual are looking to recruit an experienced copywriter who is capable of generating content ideas and creating engaging, informative content for their diverse range of clients. Innovation Visual are a growing specialist digital marketing agency that focuses on strategic collaboration with clients in search and inbound marketing to deliver increased leads and sales with the ultimate goal of generating more profit. The role will involve working with a range of clients, both Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business.
- Experience in either marketing or journalism.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Be degree qualified or be able to demonstrate the equivalent level of intelligence.
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to work collaboratively
- Self motivated with a can do attitude & the desire to achieve
- Be legally able to work in the UK
- Content marketing experience is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to write on a variety of different subjects eloquently
- Understanding of Google Analytics is preferred, but the successful candidate will receive training in this area.
What does the job involve?
When researching to make a purchase, the average B2B customer will engage with more than 10 pieces of content. Content is essential for attracting consumers to websites. People want to be helped, not sold to, and therefore ‘helping people’ will be the focus of the content creation in this role.
Your day-to-day tasks would include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Coming up with ideas for client website content including blogs, surveys, additional pages
- Executing your digital marketing ideas for clients and measuring the performance of different content.
- Researching ideas and content to enable you to write and create better content.
- Writing website content for clients’ sites, both blogs, landing and ‘normal’ web pages
- Analysing clients’ website performance and helping them to improve performance to meet their KPIs
As a dynamic agency you will be expected to assist in other areas outside of your core tasks to help your team-mates and our clients succeed. We operate a cooperative environment where we work together to help achieve more, but can also work independently to achieve what is required of us.
Acquire skills & industry training
Innovation Visual are a full Google Partner, Bing Agency and HubSpot Partner giving the agency’s staff access to training resources online and at Google’s offices in London. The digital marketing industry is constantly changing and therefore constant learning and development is required.
Innovation Visual are a small team in a growth phase of the business, so you will need to be proactive, dedicated, clever and flexible in your work. The role is based in the company’s Elstead office near Godalming, Surrey and they also have a secondary office in Haslemere, Surrey.
Innovation Visual have ambitious growth plans for the business, meaning that there will be further recruitment of team members in the future. Therefore good people skills and a desire to develop your career in digital marketing is essential. We want people who want to grow with the business, take on more responsibilities and reap the rewards.
The rewards of the role
The role Innovation Visual are offering is on a part-time basis and requires 20 hours per week. There is some flexibility in the structure of the hours. Innovation Visual believe that great performance is well rewarded and the remuneration now and into the future will reflect the right persons abilities and on-going performance. Innovation Visual are offering a competitive salary package as well as good holiday and pension benefits.
If you are looking to move forward into a role that will challenge you and provide excellent opportunities for professional growth in a very positive workplace then Innovation Visual is for you.
If you would like to apply or find out more about the role then please send your CV along with accompanying email or letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal person to join Innovation Visual in this role, to Tim Butler via email email@example.com or by post to Elm House, Tanshire Park, Shackleford Road, Elstead, Surrey, GU8 6LB.