Major names in the pharmaceutical and life science industry are leading the fight against COVID-19 and many of them form part of a vibrant Surrey based cluster.
In the first of a planned series of showcase digital events brought to you by Surrey County Council in partnership with Business South an audience of invited guests will hear the latest news and insights from Surrey based organisations about the pioneering work they are doing to combat COVID-19 and the challenges and opportunities still to come.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Tim Oliver, Leader of Surrey County Council
- Ben Osborn, MD of Pfizer UK
- Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng MP, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Chair, House of Commons Health and Social Care Select Committee
- Stewart Wingate, CEO at Gatwick Airport
- Becky Coffin, Director of Communities and Sustainability at Heathrow Airport
- Suzanne Rankin, CEO of Ashford & St Peters Hospital
The event will also feature a panel discussion and this will feature a selection of our speakers plus Royal Holloway and University of Surrey. Delegates will be invited to participate using the virtual event chat function.
This event would be of interest to businesses and organisations seeking to grow and innovate with the sector, in Surrey, through supply chain delivery, exploring potential partnership working and research.
Breakout rooms will also be scheduled for attendees to meet with Surrey based organisations to discuss opportunities for future collaborations.
Date: Thursday 11th February
Time: 14:00 – 16:00
Tickets: Tickets are free for Business South Champions and any businesses located in Surrey.
Non Champion Tickets and any businesses outside Surrey will be reviewed on application using the below booking form.