Exclusive offer – FREE marketing review with Mzuri
Are you struggling to find the time to dedicate to marketing your business? Have you been meaning to update your website, create an email marketing campaign or refresh your logo? Let us help you take the first step to giving your marketing a boost with our fabulous summer offer – we are offering a free 2-hour marketing review with one of our marketeers to the first 5 Haslemere Chamber members to respond to this offer.
Get your marketing going in the right direction with Mzuri
The review is designed to:
- Gain a good understanding of your marketing needs.
- Determine where your business is currently at.
- Discuss your longer-term business goals.
- Explore marketing ideas that will help you achieve these goals.
- Following the review, we will provide you with a short report which details our findings and top line recommendations to help you take the next steps.
We recommend the marketing review takes place face to face, at our offices in Liphook or at a location to suit you.
Please contact the Mzuri team to book your review and we will email you our Marketing Review questionnaire, which will allow us to prepare for your session and help us make the most of our time together. Call us on 01428 722990 or email us here to book your review. Please quote ‘Haslemere Chamber offer’ during your initial call.
Terms and conditions
- Exclusive offer to only available to Haslemere Chamber Members.
- Free 2-hour marketing review limited to the first 5 responders.
- The review will be limited to 2 hours.
- The offer is open from 10/07/19 to 09/08/19.
- Reviews should be booked and taken by 30/09/19.
- If you would like to take up our offer, please call the Mzuri office on 01428 722990 or email us here. Review appointment times will be subject to the availability of our Marketing Account Managers.
- There is no obligation to book another session or to sign up for any paid for marketing or design work.
- Any work commissioned following the review will be subject to our normal terms and conditions and hourly rate. All work will be quoted for and the quote will be signed off by the client before commencing.