We are looking for a dynamic and motivated IT Technician Apprentice to work in our Haslemere computer shop helping residential and business customers with the repair and support of IT kit.
PAAC IT is a growing IT sales and service company based in Haslemere. We aim to provide personal attention and care to our customers – and of course to our staff. Two of our staff came up via apprenticeships and have stayed on with us for several years. We may be small but have an interesting range of customers and technology. We provide and service everything from Apple Macs and PCs, printers, servers, networks, cyber security, cloud applications and website development and hosting. You’ll get exposure to a tremendous range of IT that will set you up for the future.
In this job you will:
- Meet, greet serve our customers in the shop
- Take and record help desk calls
- Work on configuration and repairs to Apple and PC devices – starting simple and growing in complexity as you learn
- Diagnose and clean infected devices and install security software
- Renew customer security software licences that are about to expire
- Regularly check the status of the websites we support and apply upgrades
9:00 – 17:30 5 days a week.
We really hope the successful applicant will stay on with us once the apprenticeship is complete. We are a growing company and we would like our staff to stay and grow with us. From the broad base of work you will be exposed to at the start, you will have the opportunity to specialise over time – if that’s what you would like.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £150.00 /week
Please apply to email@example.com