Why join us
There are some great benefits to your business, you personally and your staff in becoming a member of the Chamber:
- Promote your business through the Chamber’s website, Facebook and Twitter accounts and our Newsletter.
- Benefit from our online media advertising campaigns backed by professional copywriting and SEO experts
- Meet, network and exchange ideas with other local businesses
- Participate in a programme of events to promote local businesses such as yours
- Benefit from free or discounted attendance at Chamber events
- Make your voice heard at all levels of local government on issues such as “Keeping our Streets Alive”, car parking and rates
As a corporate member, you will have one vote in General Meetings, but any number of your colleagues may participate in Chamber events. You will also have a profile on this website, with direct, password-protected access enabling you to amend your profile and upload your news items and details of any special offers or job opportunities you may wish to advertise. Further information on how to make the Chamber website work for you can be found by clicking HELP at the top of this page.
All for only £60 per annum!
How to apply
If you would like your business to become a member of the Chamber, please complete the form on this page and click REGISTER. Your application will be acknowledged on receipt. The Chamber’s membership committee will review your application to check that it meets our membership criteria. You will be notified when your application has been approved. Your membership will be confirmed once your first subscription payment is received.
Completing the Form
User Name: The user name cannot be changed at a later date so pick one thats is memorable, but still valid if your representative changes.
Passwords: The password you enter must be at least 8 characters long and include at least an upper case and lower case character and a number.
Your website: If you wish to add a link to your company website, please start the address with http:// or https:// as in the example on the form. Its important to use this format or your entry will not be accepted by our website.
The Chamber’s financial year is 1 January to 31 December. Annual subscriptions of £60 must be paid by 31 January. If you join during a year, your initial subscription will be pro rated, based on the number of whole months remaining. For example, if you join in June the fees will be £30. You may pay either
- by electronic transfer (BACS payment) to Account No 87026961 Sort code 60-10-14 giving your company name as reference, or
- by online payment via GoCardless.
If you wish to pay in any other manner, please contact our Treasurer to make any necessary arrangements.
If you have any questions about membership, before or after your application is approved, please do not hesitate to me or use our contact form.
The Bugle – Our newsletter
Find out whats going on with the Chamber and in Haslemere. We will sign up all new members automatically to the newsletter, but you don’t have to be a member subscribe to our newsletter